Hi, we booked an apartment for our week-long stay in Paris the second week of August. The apartment does not have air-conditioning. We will have a 5.5 year old with us. The apartment is West-facing and is on the 3rd floor. Do you think it will be tolerable in August? Merci!
Do we need air-conditioning in Paris in August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 2 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 5 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 6 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 7 London with Kids
- 8 Please help me plan my trip!
- 9 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 10 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 11 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 12 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 13 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 14 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 15 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 16 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 17 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 18 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 19 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 22 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question