We will spent seven nights in Germany the last week of June. 2 nights in Rothenburg o. d. Tauber, 3 nights in Heidelberg and 2 nights in Bacharach. The Hotel Prinzhotel Rothenburg and Pension im Malerwinkel in Bacharach do not have A/C. How is the weather at that time in these area? Will that be uncomfortable without A/C at the end of June?
Do we need air conditioning in June in Germany hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 2 Venice Banning Fodors
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 5 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 8 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets
- 10 4-6 weeks
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report