Do we need a car on Hvar, or will it spend most of the time in the parking lot at the hotel?
We are staying three nights, arriving possibly in the afternoon of the first night. We are staying at the Riva Yacht Harbour Hotel.
Do we need a car on Hvar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 2 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 3 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 4 bath or york
- 5 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 6 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 7 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 8 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 9 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 10 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 11 Trip report from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & Italy
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Websites for train or bus from Gothenburg to Copenhagen
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 17 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 18 Planning a trip to Eastern Europe, could use your help.
- 19 ROME
- 20 Car hire in Turkey
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Please critique my Languedoc, Lot & Dordogne Itinerary, Take 2
- 24 Lavender Fields
- 25 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014