Do we need a car on Hvar, or will it spend most of the time in the parking lot at the hotel?
We are staying three nights, arriving possibly in the afternoon of the first night. We are staying at the Riva Yacht Harbour Hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 2 toarmina or cefalu
- 3 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 4 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 5 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 6 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 7 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 8 Family vacay in Europe
- 9 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 10 Geneva to Munich
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 17 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 18 Path of the gods.
- 19 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 20 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 21 Santorini
- 22 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 23 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 24 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos