Do we need a car on Hvar, or will it spend most of the time in the parking lot at the hotel?
We are staying three nights, arriving possibly in the afternoon of the first night. We are staying at the Riva Yacht Harbour Hotel.
Do we need a car on Hvar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 3 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 4 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 5 100 years of French gratitude
- 6 Paris T A X I
- 7 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 8 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 11 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 14 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Globus Tours
- 17 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 18 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 19 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 20 Central London Hotels
- 21 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 22 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 23 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 24 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 25 Paris Taxi