Do we need a car on Hvar, or will it spend most of the time in the parking lot at the hotel?
We are staying three nights, arriving possibly in the afternoon of the first night. We are staying at the Riva Yacht Harbour Hotel.
Do we need a car on Hvar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 7 Restaurants in Spain
- 8 big family in Ireland
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Touring Dover Castle
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 18 Cell phones in Ireland
- 19 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 Santorini transportation
- 22 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 23 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Mephisto Shoes in Paris