We will be a family of 5 (4 adults, one child) traveling from Seville to Granada to Toledo to Madrid. I've heard different opinions about whether or not we should rent a car and could use some solid advice.
We were thinking that we would not rent a car while in Seville and do day trips by train to Ronda, Cordoba, etc.
We thought we would rent a car to go to Granada and then Toledo. We would drop it off once we got to Madrid.
Does this sound reasonable? Should we try to find an apartment in Seville (we will be there 9 days) that has parking and keep a car there too, or is that too much of a hassle?
Thank you in advance.
Also, we will be arriving at different times in Seville via Madrid. (We are all flying into Madrid.) Is it easier to fly from Madrid to Seville or take the train? If we fly, the tickets are cheap, but we would have a 6 hour layover in Madrid. Is that worth it? The train is more expensive (at least from what I have found), and it seems like it would be a hassle to get to the station. What do most people do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 2 .Baba Yahoo 1 8009828520 yahOO Tech SUPP0rt phone number
- 3 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 10 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 14 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 15 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 18 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 21 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12