Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 2017 Easter in Italy
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary