Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 3 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 4 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 Budapest Card
- 14 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 15 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 16 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 17 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 20 Bath/Cotswolds
- 21 Shorts in South of France?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Italy travel plan help