Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 electrical activity is described
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 5 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 6 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 7 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Ali
- 13 Drinks in Spain
- 14 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 18 Too much for one day?
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Lipari to Capri??
- 22 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 23 Iceland Trip report
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 12 days europe