Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ex-pats with young kids
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 southeast sicily town as home base
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 London with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Ludwig Castles
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 24 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 25 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules