Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Do Travelocity fares include taxes, surcharges, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Day trip on the Rhine
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 Avignon to London?
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 Day trips
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london