Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Do Travelocity fares include taxes, surcharges, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 2 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 italy
- 7 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 17 Pronunciation
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 24 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 25 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?