Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Iceland early december visit
- 13 Paris to Italy
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 16 8 Days in Spain
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018