Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Do Travelocity fares include taxes, surcharges, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 5 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 11 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Scotland Votes "No"
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Olive Oil
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 20 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 21 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 22 french riviera
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!