Found what appears to be a good fare ($603) to Prague and Vienna on Travelocity. What isn't obvious to me is: is this the full price, taxes, other charges and all?
Also, the flight is on Austrian Airlines, though I'll want to take the United Mileage Plus (Star Alliance) credit for it. Is there a way to do that through Travelocity or is it easy to do at check-in?
Thanks for your help. Obviously, I've never used Travelocity...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 4 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Puglia
- 9 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Barcelona Car rental return
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 14 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 15 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 20 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 21 Itinerary help please!
- 22 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so