I have just spent the most frustrating hour dealing with Rail Europe trying to get some sort of schedule of train times in Greece.. Each time I get the message that I have to call them to schedule a train trip. It seems that I ran across here somewhere, someone stating that the government had stopped all international train travel in/out of Greece. Is this true? Does anyone have any information on getting a train from Thessaloniki to Athens? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 11 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 14 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 15 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 18 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)