I have just spent the most frustrating hour dealing with Rail Europe trying to get some sort of schedule of train times in Greece.. Each time I get the message that I have to call them to schedule a train trip. It seems that I ran across here somewhere, someone stating that the government had stopped all international train travel in/out of Greece. Is this true? Does anyone have any information on getting a train from Thessaloniki to Athens? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 6 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 7 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 8 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 9 French open 2017
- 10 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 11 What do pack for Ireland?
- 12 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 13 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 17 TAP airlines & other questions
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 20 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 21 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 22 Netflix and Hulu
- 23 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 24 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 25 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites