I have just spent the most frustrating hour dealing with Rail Europe trying to get some sort of schedule of train times in Greece.. Each time I get the message that I have to call them to schedule a train trip. It seems that I ran across here somewhere, someone stating that the government had stopped all international train travel in/out of Greece. Is this true? Does anyone have any information on getting a train from Thessaloniki to Athens? Thank you.
Do Trains Run in Greece???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 3 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 4 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 5 Venice tourist travel pass
- 6 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 7 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 8 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 9 DVD players in France
- 10 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 13 Two days in Dublin
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 4 days in Scotland
- 16 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 19 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 20 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 21 Barcelona restaurants
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 24 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 25 San Sebastian / Donostia