I have just spent the most frustrating hour dealing with Rail Europe trying to get some sort of schedule of train times in Greece.. Each time I get the message that I have to call them to schedule a train trip. It seems that I ran across here somewhere, someone stating that the government had stopped all international train travel in/out of Greece. Is this true? Does anyone have any information on getting a train from Thessaloniki to Athens? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 London's Must Sights!
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 4 days in switzerland
- 11 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 20 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 23 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 24 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland