I have just spent the most frustrating hour dealing with Rail Europe trying to get some sort of schedule of train times in Greece.. Each time I get the message that I have to call them to schedule a train trip. It seems that I ran across here somewhere, someone stating that the government had stopped all international train travel in/out of Greece. Is this true? Does anyone have any information on getting a train from Thessaloniki to Athens? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Chania
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 7 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 8 Spanish food - not that special?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 11 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 24 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 25 Car rental in Santorini port