I have just spent the most frustrating hour dealing with Rail Europe trying to get some sort of schedule of train times in Greece.. Each time I get the message that I have to call them to schedule a train trip. It seems that I ran across here somewhere, someone stating that the government had stopped all international train travel in/out of Greece. Is this true? Does anyone have any information on getting a train from Thessaloniki to Athens? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 2 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 5 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 6 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 15 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 16 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 20 Rome Rental Car
- 21 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 22 3 days with a Swindon base
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Italy for the first time
- 25 Based in Burford, how to spend our time