Currently in planning stage for trip this fall. We will be in Amboise for a few days before taking the train to Toulouse where I've planned three nights before flying back to LHR. Now I'm wondering if Toulouse needs two and half days or any days at all. I was planning on spending a full day touring Toulouse and hoping to find a day tour that can take us to the area north of Carcassonne. I've not been getting good vibes on Toulouse. Rude taxi drivers, not all that much to see/do etc. Is there are justification for this ? I'd like to hear from anyone who has been there and get their opinions on visiting Toulouse. Other suggestions? Thanks.
Do Toulouse or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 6 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 7 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Paris November 2014
- 12 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 17 Arc de Triumph Question
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 24 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?