Currently in planning stage for trip this fall. We will be in Amboise for a few days before taking the train to Toulouse where I've planned three nights before flying back to LHR. Now I'm wondering if Toulouse needs two and half days or any days at all. I was planning on spending a full day touring Toulouse and hoping to find a day tour that can take us to the area north of Carcassonne. I've not been getting good vibes on Toulouse. Rude taxi drivers, not all that much to see/do etc. Is there are justification for this ? I'd like to hear from anyone who has been there and get their opinions on visiting Toulouse. Other suggestions? Thanks.
Do Toulouse or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 going to italy
- 5 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 6 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 10 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 13 Italy things to do?
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 19 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 20 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 A town in France for a month
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!