Currently in planning stage for trip this fall. We will be in Amboise for a few days before taking the train to Toulouse where I've planned three nights before flying back to LHR. Now I'm wondering if Toulouse needs two and half days or any days at all. I was planning on spending a full day touring Toulouse and hoping to find a day tour that can take us to the area north of Carcassonne. I've not been getting good vibes on Toulouse. Rude taxi drivers, not all that much to see/do etc. Is there are justification for this ? I'd like to hear from anyone who has been there and get their opinions on visiting Toulouse. Other suggestions? Thanks.
Do Toulouse or not?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Ireland in a week
- 25 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station