Currently in planning stage for trip this fall. We will be in Amboise for a few days before taking the train to Toulouse where I've planned three nights before flying back to LHR. Now I'm wondering if Toulouse needs two and half days or any days at all. I was planning on spending a full day touring Toulouse and hoping to find a day tour that can take us to the area north of Carcassonne. I've not been getting good vibes on Toulouse. Rude taxi drivers, not all that much to see/do etc. Is there are justification for this ? I'd like to hear from anyone who has been there and get their opinions on visiting Toulouse. Other suggestions? Thanks.
Do Toulouse or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 9 Stay near Paris
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 20 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 italy