Currently in planning stage for trip this fall. We will be in Amboise for a few days before taking the train to Toulouse where I've planned three nights before flying back to LHR. Now I'm wondering if Toulouse needs two and half days or any days at all. I was planning on spending a full day touring Toulouse and hoping to find a day tour that can take us to the area north of Carcassonne. I've not been getting good vibes on Toulouse. Rude taxi drivers, not all that much to see/do etc. Is there are justification for this ? I'd like to hear from anyone who has been there and get their opinions on visiting Toulouse. Other suggestions? Thanks.
Do Toulouse or not?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 Novels set in Greece
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Greek islands from Turkey
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 19 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 22 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia