I'll be traveling to Europe soon, and I have a difficult time sleeping on planes. I was wondering if anyone uses those travel pillow, and if they actually help you to fall asleep? Also, do you prefer the inflatable ones or the ones that have buckwheat in them?
Do those travel pillow really work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 3 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 12 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 13 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Gift for French business associate
- 22 Dresden- tea towel
- 23 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 24 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions