I'll be traveling to Europe soon, and I have a difficult time sleeping on planes. I was wondering if anyone uses those travel pillow, and if they actually help you to fall asleep? Also, do you prefer the inflatable ones or the ones that have buckwheat in them?
Do those travel pillow really work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 5 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 Burgundy in May
- 12 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 13 Athens at New Years
- 14 chrismas in rome
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 20 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 21 My notes on Greece 101
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 25 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?