I'll be traveling to Europe soon, and I have a difficult time sleeping on planes. I was wondering if anyone uses those travel pillow, and if they actually help you to fall asleep? Also, do you prefer the inflatable ones or the ones that have buckwheat in them?
Do those travel pillow really work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 4 driving in france with kids
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 25 Skippered Charter Greece Islands