I know I can get leather sandals, but I also want to replinish my stock of authentic espadrilles. Do they sell them on the islands?
Do they sell espadrilles in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 4 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 5 Ireland's west coast
- 6 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 7 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 12 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 13 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 14 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 15 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 18 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 19 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 20 England in 7 days
- 21 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 22 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 To Prague or not to Prague