I'm trying to decide how much cash I will need. Do museums and cathedrals in Spain require that the entrance fee be paid in cash or do they accept credit cards?
Do Spain museums and cathedrals require cash or take credit cards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 2 Iwango went…to Nice
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Northern Europe in April-May
- 5 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 6 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 7 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 8 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 caroline_venezia
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 16 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 First time to Switzerland
- 19 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Switzerland help...?