I'm trying to decide how much cash I will need. Do museums and cathedrals in Spain require that the entrance fee be paid in cash or do they accept credit cards?
Do Spain museums and cathedrals require cash or take credit cards
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Portugal in September
- 5 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 6 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 20 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?