I know that drab neutral colors are normally recommended for travel in Europe. I've recently bought a bright red winter jacket that I like and it will be just the right warmth for the time of year we plan to visit Iceland. Will I stand out like a sore thumb?
Do residents of Iceland wear bright colors?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help for San Sebastian
- 2 Newgrange to Galway
- 3 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 4 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 5 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 6 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 11 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 12 Weekend in Paris
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 15 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 16 Turkey small group tours?
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 24 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 25 Venice - boats on canals