I know that drab neutral colors are normally recommended for travel in Europe. I've recently bought a bright red winter jacket that I like and it will be just the right warmth for the time of year we plan to visit Iceland. Will I stand out like a sore thumb?
Do residents of Iceland wear bright colors?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 7 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Is my plan ok
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 Southern Spain
- 24 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?