I know that drab neutral colors are normally recommended for travel in Europe. I've recently bought a bright red winter jacket that I like and it will be just the right warmth for the time of year we plan to visit Iceland. Will I stand out like a sore thumb?
Do residents of Iceland wear bright colors?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 5 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 6 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 7 Southwestern England
- 8 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 11 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 12 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 15 Berlin: evening dining
- 16 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 17 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 18 Immigration Procedures
- 19 In Paris on my own
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Buying Prado Museum tickets online