I know that drab neutral colors are normally recommended for travel in Europe. I've recently bought a bright red winter jacket that I like and it will be just the right warmth for the time of year we plan to visit Iceland. Will I stand out like a sore thumb?
Do residents of Iceland wear bright colors?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buying souviners and art
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 Tyrol - need general help
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 Positano in high season???
- 6 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 7 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 8 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 9 Please help me plan my trip!
- 10 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 14 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 15 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 16 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 17 Travel services for Spain
- 18 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 19 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 gare de lyon paris
- 21 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 22 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?