I know that drab neutral colors are normally recommended for travel in Europe. I've recently bought a bright red winter jacket that I like and it will be just the right warmth for the time of year we plan to visit Iceland. Will I stand out like a sore thumb?
Do residents of Iceland wear bright colors?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 9 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 17 First Time Going to Europe
- 18 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 19 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 20 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 International driving permit required in France?
- 24 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 25 Hotel in Rome?