On 28/09/2012 using the flight search engine Edreams I bought 3 Etickets for my family from http://www.edreams.com/ site for a return trip from Europe to United States. The Etickets covered 4 flights operated by United Airlines and Brussels Airlines. A few hours later on the same day I saw that I had made a mistake on all 3 Etickets by writing the first name instead of the last name and vice versa. I immediately sent an email to the company Edreams describing the situation and requested correction. This error description and request was repeated also in a phone call. In the following hours and days Edreams kept throwing the ball to United Airlines. In the meantime United Airlines employees declared clearly that the 3 Etickets cannot be used for boarding due to security regulations. They also with good will tried to modify the Etickets in vain. According to United Airlines the company Edreams sold the tickets and has control and responsibility on the tickets and even if this change was not covered by the contract between the customer and Edreams, Edreams could make a simple commercial gesture by canceling the tickets and issuing new ones since the payment was allready made anyway. But hell no, the guy from the Edreams Front Office did not even bother to pick up the phone. For them it is clear they have the money now the customer who is an idiot (yes because he used their service) has to buy new tickets. I strongly suggest that you do not use this website called Edreams.
Do not use Edreams to buy any airline tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 2 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 16 First Time to UK since 2001
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction