On 28/09/2012 using the flight search engine Edreams I bought 3 Etickets for my family from http://www.edreams.com/ site for a return trip from Europe to United States. The Etickets covered 4 flights operated by United Airlines and Brussels Airlines. A few hours later on the same day I saw that I had made a mistake on all 3 Etickets by writing the first name instead of the last name and vice versa. I immediately sent an email to the company Edreams describing the situation and requested correction. This error description and request was repeated also in a phone call. In the following hours and days Edreams kept throwing the ball to United Airlines. In the meantime United Airlines employees declared clearly that the 3 Etickets cannot be used for boarding due to security regulations. They also with good will tried to modify the Etickets in vain. According to United Airlines the company Edreams sold the tickets and has control and responsibility on the tickets and even if this change was not covered by the contract between the customer and Edreams, Edreams could make a simple commercial gesture by canceling the tickets and issuing new ones since the payment was allready made anyway. But hell no, the guy from the Edreams Front Office did not even bother to pick up the phone. For them it is clear they have the money now the customer who is an idiot (yes because he used their service) has to buy new tickets. I strongly suggest that you do not use this website called Edreams.
Do not use Edreams to buy any airline tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 12 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)