On 28/09/2012 using the flight search engine Edreams I bought 3 Etickets for my family from http://www.edreams.com/ site for a return trip from Europe to United States. The Etickets covered 4 flights operated by United Airlines and Brussels Airlines. A few hours later on the same day I saw that I had made a mistake on all 3 Etickets by writing the first name instead of the last name and vice versa. I immediately sent an email to the company Edreams describing the situation and requested correction. This error description and request was repeated also in a phone call. In the following hours and days Edreams kept throwing the ball to United Airlines. In the meantime United Airlines employees declared clearly that the 3 Etickets cannot be used for boarding due to security regulations. They also with good will tried to modify the Etickets in vain. According to United Airlines the company Edreams sold the tickets and has control and responsibility on the tickets and even if this change was not covered by the contract between the customer and Edreams, Edreams could make a simple commercial gesture by canceling the tickets and issuing new ones since the payment was allready made anyway. But hell no, the guy from the Edreams Front Office did not even bother to pick up the phone. For them it is clear they have the money now the customer who is an idiot (yes because he used their service) has to buy new tickets. I strongly suggest that you do not use this website called Edreams.
Do not use Edreams to buy any airline tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 2 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 3 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 12 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 13 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Oktoberfest reservations
- 25 Trip to Italy with teenagers