On 28/09/2012 using the flight search engine Edreams I bought 3 Etickets for my family from http://www.edreams.com/ site for a return trip from Europe to United States. The Etickets covered 4 flights operated by United Airlines and Brussels Airlines. A few hours later on the same day I saw that I had made a mistake on all 3 Etickets by writing the first name instead of the last name and vice versa. I immediately sent an email to the company Edreams describing the situation and requested correction. This error description and request was repeated also in a phone call. In the following hours and days Edreams kept throwing the ball to United Airlines. In the meantime United Airlines employees declared clearly that the 3 Etickets cannot be used for boarding due to security regulations. They also with good will tried to modify the Etickets in vain. According to United Airlines the company Edreams sold the tickets and has control and responsibility on the tickets and even if this change was not covered by the contract between the customer and Edreams, Edreams could make a simple commercial gesture by canceling the tickets and issuing new ones since the payment was allready made anyway. But hell no, the guy from the Edreams Front Office did not even bother to pick up the phone. For them it is clear they have the money now the customer who is an idiot (yes because he used their service) has to buy new tickets. I strongly suggest that you do not use this website called Edreams.
Do not use Edreams to buy any airline tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 gites de france or agritourism