I have a pair of lightweight but tough hiking shoes that are not waterproof. It just dawned on me that I might want something waterproof to wear everyday in Iceland. We will be there for about a week, spending most of our time outdoors. Should I invest in a pair of waterproof hiking boots or shoes, or is that overkill? We won't be camping or (hopefully) fording any rivers or anything. Thanks in advance!
Do I need waterproof hiking shoes in Iceland?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Belgium
- 12 Navigo Decouverte
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?