I have a pair of lightweight but tough hiking shoes that are not waterproof. It just dawned on me that I might want something waterproof to wear everyday in Iceland. We will be there for about a week, spending most of our time outdoors. Should I invest in a pair of waterproof hiking boots or shoes, or is that overkill? We won't be camping or (hopefully) fording any rivers or anything. Thanks in advance!
Do I need waterproof hiking shoes in Iceland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Augsburg with kids
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 He said , she said
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid