Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 2 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 3 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 4 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 5 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 12 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 Alsace to Austria?
- 15 Wales
- 16 Paris in early august
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Tracking the Weather
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more