Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 2 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 3 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 7 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 10 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 11 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 12 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 13 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Scenic Driving Routes
- 16 Vienna to Bratislava
- 17 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 18 1 way ticket
- 19 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 20 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 21 Visiting Spain in January
- 22 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 23 What type of visa is right for me?
- 24 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 25 French immersion courses in France