Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마닐라카지노사이트♭▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄♭슈퍼카지노
- 2 플러스카지노사이트═♮∞《 SSK68。COM 》═♮∞슈퍼카지노
- 3 타짜카지노사이트♬▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄♬슈퍼카지노
- 4 다모아바카라＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷다모아바카라‷)
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 9 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 12 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 13 Spain and South of France
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 15 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 Prague itinerary advice
- 24 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 25 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?