Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Do I need to book train Switzerland to Italy in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIFA.com launches Panini 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™
- 2 italy
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 5 Side trip from Geneva
- 6 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 7 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?