Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 2 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 6 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 7 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 10 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 Affordable French language course in France?
- 17 Budapest on a budget
- 18 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 19 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 20 Italy in October
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall