Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 Rotterdam in 1923
- 5 Stroller in Europe
- 6 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 7 Xmas windows in London
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 12 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 13 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 14 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 15 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 16 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 17 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 18 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 19 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 20 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 21 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 24 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 25 Holland/France/Spain