Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 11 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Things to do in Brussels
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden