Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Do I need to book train Switzerland to Italy in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 3 Scottland for a day!
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 First ever europe trip
- 8 northern Portugal
- 9 Best Tours of Europe
- 10 England, Paris itinerary help
- 11 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 12 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 13 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 14 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 15 Best london location to stay?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Scotland and northern England
- 19 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Help me with this trip
- 22 Help me plan a Trip
- 23 Europe first timers
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Prague for a week?