Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Do I need to book train Switzerland to Italy in advance?
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Sicily 10 days
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Portugal in September
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 lockers in London's Victoria Station