Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 Iceland early december visit
- 11 Frankfurt to UK
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 God Save the Queen?
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Milan or Turin
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris