Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노추천☆＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼☆인터넷바카라
- 2 바둑이하는법⊙＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼⊙온라인바카라
- 3 넷마블블랙잭※＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼※온라인카지노
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 7 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 8 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 11 Venice to Croatia
- 12 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 13 Amsterdam in August
- 14 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 15 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 16 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 17 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 18 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 19 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 20 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 21 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 22 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Istanbul