Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 3 11 days in Andalusia
- 4 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Should we go to Vienna?
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 11 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 12 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 norway self-drive itinerary
- 15 Loire Valley itinerary
- 16 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 17 Iceland trip report
- 18 February in Florence
- 19 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 20 Ronda to Seville
- 21 Europe Itinerary
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 Belgium for the 1st time
- 24 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 25 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg