Travelling from Grindelwald to Verona on 28 September (3 people).
Have looked up trains Grindelwald to Milan (Depart 07:19, Arrive 11.35) via Spiez and Brig.
Is there any point in booking these in advance or can I book when in Grindelwald? I also plan to buy a Swiss Card when in Switz., which would actually make part of the journey free, so can I even book without having the Swiss Card now?
And what about the onward journey Milan to Verona? How easy is the transfer across platforms, etc? Do I book this in advance?
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Stuck in Paris
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Spain - day driver advice
- 13 Greece
- 14 Ex-pats with young kids
- 15 Iceland france spain
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Paris hotel
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Spanish food - not that special?
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Maximizing Norway time
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought