We will be buying our swiss saver pass once we reach zurich airport. Does this mean we do not need to book our seats on the train rides for below itinerary:
Zurich to lucerne.
Lucerne to Mt Rigi with boat, cogwheel and cable car,
Lucerne to Interlaken,
Interlaken up to jungfraujoch and places nearby
Interlaken to Lake Thun by boat
Interlaken - Gstaad - Montreux - Geneva: free
will be able to get our 3 seats on the spot?
WHere are three of us and we will be visiting in early march. Need to know this as we have pre-booked all our hotels and need to be at some location for eg, interlaken to geneva on a specific date.
Thanks all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 London Theater
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 23 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 24 Last minute trip to Capri
- 25 AMS Car Rental