We will be buying our swiss saver pass once we reach zurich airport. Does this mean we do not need to book our seats on the train rides for below itinerary:
Zurich to lucerne.
Lucerne to Mt Rigi with boat, cogwheel and cable car,
Lucerne to Interlaken,
Interlaken up to jungfraujoch and places nearby
Interlaken to Lake Thun by boat
Interlaken - Gstaad - Montreux - Geneva: free
will be able to get our 3 seats on the spot?
WHere are three of us and we will be visiting in early march. Need to know this as we have pre-booked all our hotels and need to be at some location for eg, interlaken to geneva on a specific date.
Thanks all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라주소 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 베가스카지노 주소
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Escorted Tours
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 7 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 17 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 18 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 22 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 23 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 24 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 25 Experience with Earthbound Tours