We will be buying our swiss saver pass once we reach zurich airport. Does this mean we do not need to book our seats on the train rides for below itinerary:
Zurich to lucerne.
Lucerne to Mt Rigi with boat, cogwheel and cable car,
Lucerne to Interlaken,
Interlaken up to jungfraujoch and places nearby
Interlaken to Lake Thun by boat
Interlaken - Gstaad - Montreux - Geneva: free
will be able to get our 3 seats on the spot?
WHere are three of us and we will be visiting in early march. Need to know this as we have pre-booked all our hotels and need to be at some location for eg, interlaken to geneva on a specific date.
Thanks all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 2 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 3 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 4 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 10 Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Trip to Ireland in September
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 16 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 17 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 25 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium