We will be buying our swiss saver pass once we reach zurich airport. Does this mean we do not need to book our seats on the train rides for below itinerary:
Zurich to lucerne.
Lucerne to Mt Rigi with boat, cogwheel and cable car,
Lucerne to Interlaken,
Interlaken up to jungfraujoch and places nearby
Interlaken to Lake Thun by boat
Interlaken - Gstaad - Montreux - Geneva: free
will be able to get our 3 seats on the spot?
WHere are three of us and we will be visiting in early march. Need to know this as we have pre-booked all our hotels and need to be at some location for eg, interlaken to geneva on a specific date.
Thanks all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 4 Athens
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices