I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Sentimental Journey
- 7 Walking GPS?
- 8 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 11 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 12 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 13 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 16 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 17 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 18 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 19 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 22 One Way... trust or bust?
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 25 Cost of Van from CDG
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?