I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Marseille
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 London day trips, especially castles
- 4 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 5 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 6 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 7 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Zurich, Switzerland
- 10 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 15 Day trips
- 16 London tube
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Swiss rail passes
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt