I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 16 How to rent a car
- 17 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 18 Day trips from Florence
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 May get together in Paris
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?