I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
- 1 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 River cruises
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped