I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private transportation
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 18 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 A week in Burgundy
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Scenic drives in Tuscany
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?