I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 2 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 3 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 4 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Cars in France
- 6 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 7 Rome
- 8 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 12 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 13 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 14 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 17 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 22 Paris GTG - October 21
- 23 Holding bags in Paris
- 24 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 25 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?