I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪ Topic Title
- 2 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Corfu
- 19 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?