I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
- 1 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 London at Easter
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Traveling within Italy
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 17 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 25 Venice - canoeing / kayaking