I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 London for Free
- 4 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 5 10 days to Explore Europe
- 6 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 9 Day Trips from Nice
- 10 Help with France itinerary
- 11 plug adapters ITALY
- 12 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 13 How much luggage?????
- 14 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 15 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 20 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 21 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 22 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 23 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 24 German Rail Twin Pass
- 25 London restaurants