I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 Cell phones in Ireland
- 6 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 9 Touring Dover Castle
- 10 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)