I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 2 Italy/ Spain in December
- 3 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 4 Venice - things to do?
- 5 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 6 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 7 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 10 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 11 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 14 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 17 Please help me give good travel advice
- 18 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 19 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 20 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 21 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 22 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 25 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy