I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 2 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 Getting Around Greece
- 9 Snorkling around Var?
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 12 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 13 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 15 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 16 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 17 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 19 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 20 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Is Capri overrated?
- 23 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 24 Need help with our itinerary
- 25 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget