I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 2 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 8 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 9 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 10 15 days trip to Europe
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Ravenna Mosaics
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 Berlin, germany
- 25 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?