I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 2 Kadıköy to Kız Kulesi by bus
- 3 marbella spain
- 4 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 5 Need advice on 2 week Greece itinerary
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Barcelona restaurants
- 8 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 9 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 10 Trains
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 13 malaga to madrid train ?
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 16 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 17 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 18 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 19 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 20 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 21 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 22 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 23 Italy for 5 nights!
- 24 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 25 Airb2b in Paris