I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Alps Drive
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Praiano
- 23 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 24 Help please
- 25 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?