I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Sim Card
- 5 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 6 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 7 Public Transport information App/Website
- 8 Ireland to Scotland
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 12 Rome for a week
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Belgium advice
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 17 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 18 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 19 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 20 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 21 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 22 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 23 Overnight Train Questions
- 24 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 25 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?