I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 French restaurants
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?