I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Apartments in Rome
- 15 Which travel plan?
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 19 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Looking for a serviced apartment in York