I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Fjords, How To?
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 London visit
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 17 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 22 Chip but no PIN
- 23 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition