I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 4 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 7 Bregenz or Lindau
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 12 Winter in Paris
- 13 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 14 I need some big advice!
- 15 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?