I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 2 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 3 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 4 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 5 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 6 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 9 Amsterdam and beyond
- 10 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 13 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 14 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 15 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 16 A wonderful month in France
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Austrian Alps
- 19 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 20 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 21 Alsace
- 22 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Seafari Boat Tour
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?