I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 3 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 4 Munich
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Munich with a car?
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 21 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 He said , she said
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy