I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 2 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 3 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 4 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 5 Trans-Siberia Train
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Excess insurance
- 8 London: Battle of the badges
- 9 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 10 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 11 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 12 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 13 Need help in travel planning
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 16 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 19 Croatia in 7 days
- 20 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?