I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 15 days trip to Europe
- 8 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 9 Day trips from Uzes
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 12 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 13 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 14 Vuerling airlines
- 15 Chinese visit to France
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 18 All of Spain or something else..?
- 19 Barcelona extension
- 20 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 21 Europe itinerary review
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 25 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?