I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 3 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 4 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 7 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 8 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 11 Day trips from Cologne
- 12 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 13 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 14 Barcelona with Teens
- 15 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 16 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 17 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 18 Romantic hotel in venice
- 19 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 20 10 days in Spain
- 21 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 May or September?
- 23 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 24 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 25 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa