I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 5 Parking in Girona
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 13 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 14 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 15 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 16 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Italy Trip Report
- 20 One day in milan
- 21 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 22 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...