I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Do I Need A Visa for London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 3 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 16 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 21 London 2nd time around
- 22 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 23 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 24 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist