I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 4 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 5 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 6 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 7 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 8 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 9 Le Marche, Italy
- 10 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 11 Ballet Bolshoi
- 12 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 13 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 14 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 15 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 18 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 19 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 20 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 21 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 22 Trains France/Switzerland
- 23 fear of driving in rome!
- 24 Italy trains question
- 25 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna