I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia couples itinerary
- 2 Barcelona to Morocco
- 3 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 6 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 7 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 8 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 9 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Day trips from Uzes
- 18 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 19 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 20 Visiting the Black Forest
- 21 Laundry - Ireland?
- 22 AVE train tickets questions.
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed