I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help please
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 15 Family vacation to europe
- 16 Paris cooking classes
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 21 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please