I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 2 【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】✉】】월드카지노
- 3 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 4 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 5 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 6 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 7 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 8 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 9 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 10 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 11 air conditioning
- 12 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 13 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 14 Cycling in France- North to South
- 15 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 16 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 17 train connections in the UK
- 18 Northern Germany
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 St. Petersburg plus
- 22 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 23 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 24 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens