I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 6 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 11 Private transportation
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 16 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 21 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 22 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 A week in Burgundy