I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Do I Need A Visa for London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 7 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 8 Schengen Visa
- 9 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 10 Alterations to night trains routes
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 london in 2.5 days
- 14 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 London GTG late September?
- 19 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 Escargot
- 23 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 first family trip to Switzerland