I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 2 Are my 2013 Paris metro/bus tickets still good?
- 3 tuscany/florence tour
- 4 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 5 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 6 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 7 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 8 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 9 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 10 Auto Europe or Hertz?
- 11 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 12 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 13 England/Scotland in January?
- 14 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 15 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 16 Seine river cruise help
- 17 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 18 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 19 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 20 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 21 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 22 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Ice for a cooler
- 25 Itinerary Check-In