I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 2 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 3 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 6 London-Paris solo trip
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 9 3 days Venice to Paris
- 10 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 11 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 12 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 13 Hiking in Austrian mountain village
- 14 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 15 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 16 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 17 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 18 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 19 la spezia vs. levanto
- 20 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 21 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 22 Need advice on transportation
- 23 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 24 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 25 hotels in Bucharest