I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Do I Need A Visa for London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 9 Help With Vienna
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Nice or Marseille??
- 19 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Air pollution in Paris
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 France, Italy and Greec