I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Do I Need A Visa for London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 2 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 3 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 Scandinavian Tour
- 6 Positano in high season???
- 7 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 8 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 9 Napoli logistics
- 10 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 15 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 16 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 17 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 24 Spain in late November/early December
- 25 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour