I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Do I Need A Visa for London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 2 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 3 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 Whose repsonsible?
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 9 stop in lisboa or not
- 10 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 Croacia in october
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 15 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 16 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 17 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Getting From Italy to London
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!