I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Do I Need A Visa for London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Pronunciation
- 4 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 11 best time to book accommodation
- 12 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 16 London visit
- 17 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 No points in Paris .....
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 Pompeii train to Naples
- 25 Small group for Colosseum