I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 2 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 3 Rome Airport Question!
- 4 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Prague old town
- 9 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 12 Ordering in a Deli
- 13 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 20 free days of Europe
- 16 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 17 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 18 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 19 International Friends Tour
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Help with itinerary
- 23 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini