I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Amalfi Coast
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 12 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 13 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 16 IWM
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Iceland trip report!
- 23 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please