I'm hoping you can help me figure out a tricky flight, or recommend a travel agent if I need one.
My husband, baby, and I are doing a tour of Sicily June 27-Aug 8. Since the trip starts on a Wednesday, we want to take the whole two weeks off work and spend the first few days somewhere in Europe - I'm open to suggestions! The trouble is, very few airlines fly in and out of Palermo, and I want to avoid as many connections as possible since we'll have a 10-month-old with us.
How can I go about putting together an itinerary like this:
JFK-(somewhere in Europe) on a redeye
I've tried the multi-city options on a few websites, but it's hard to figure out who goes direct to Palermo. If anyone has ideas or recommendations for me, I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 5 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 6 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 7 Train travel
- 8 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 9 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 12 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 13 DVD burning software
- 14 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 17 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 18 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 24 Iceland 3 day layover
- 25 hotels in Reyjkavik