I'm hoping you can help me figure out a tricky flight, or recommend a travel agent if I need one.
My husband, baby, and I are doing a tour of Sicily June 27-Aug 8. Since the trip starts on a Wednesday, we want to take the whole two weeks off work and spend the first few days somewhere in Europe - I'm open to suggestions! The trouble is, very few airlines fly in and out of Palermo, and I want to avoid as many connections as possible since we'll have a 10-month-old with us.
How can I go about putting together an itinerary like this:
JFK-(somewhere in Europe) on a redeye
I've tried the multi-city options on a few websites, but it's hard to figure out who goes direct to Palermo. If anyone has ideas or recommendations for me, I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 May get together in Paris
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 5 Paris in September
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 12 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies