I'm hoping you can help me figure out a tricky flight, or recommend a travel agent if I need one.
My husband, baby, and I are doing a tour of Sicily June 27-Aug 8. Since the trip starts on a Wednesday, we want to take the whole two weeks off work and spend the first few days somewhere in Europe - I'm open to suggestions! The trouble is, very few airlines fly in and out of Palermo, and I want to avoid as many connections as possible since we'll have a 10-month-old with us.
How can I go about putting together an itinerary like this:
JFK-(somewhere in Europe) on a redeye
I've tried the multi-city options on a few websites, but it's hard to figure out who goes direct to Palermo. If anyone has ideas or recommendations for me, I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 House Hunting in France
- 11 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 21 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov