I'm hoping you can help me figure out a tricky flight, or recommend a travel agent if I need one.
My husband, baby, and I are doing a tour of Sicily June 27-Aug 8. Since the trip starts on a Wednesday, we want to take the whole two weeks off work and spend the first few days somewhere in Europe - I'm open to suggestions! The trouble is, very few airlines fly in and out of Palermo, and I want to avoid as many connections as possible since we'll have a 10-month-old with us.
How can I go about putting together an itinerary like this:
JFK-(somewhere in Europe) on a redeye
I've tried the multi-city options on a few websites, but it's hard to figure out who goes direct to Palermo. If anyone has ideas or recommendations for me, I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 5 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 14 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Back from Paris
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 Brugge hotel help