I'm hoping you can help me figure out a tricky flight, or recommend a travel agent if I need one.
My husband, baby, and I are doing a tour of Sicily June 27-Aug 8. Since the trip starts on a Wednesday, we want to take the whole two weeks off work and spend the first few days somewhere in Europe - I'm open to suggestions! The trouble is, very few airlines fly in and out of Palermo, and I want to avoid as many connections as possible since we'll have a 10-month-old with us.
How can I go about putting together an itinerary like this:
JFK-(somewhere in Europe) on a redeye
I've tried the multi-city options on a few websites, but it's hard to figure out who goes direct to Palermo. If anyone has ideas or recommendations for me, I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Swiss Pass
- 8 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 9 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 10 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 11 Trip to Ireland in September
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London