Need urgent reply here. Thanks.
Q1: Is Swiss domestic train fare is fixed (within Switzerland)? Need to pre-book?
Q2: I will be staying 1 night at Interlaken and 1 night at Grindelwald. Itinerary as below.
Do i need to get a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
Day 1 : Arrive Basel. Transfer to Interlaken. Stay 1 night.
Day 2: Interlaken to Grindelwald. Stay 1 night.
Day 3: - Half day trip from Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch
- Jungfraujoch to Interlaken OST
- Leaving Interlaken OST to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 24 Poland to Austria In December
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?