Need urgent reply here. Thanks.
Q1: Is Swiss domestic train fare is fixed (within Switzerland)? Need to pre-book?
Q2: I will be staying 1 night at Interlaken and 1 night at Grindelwald. Itinerary as below.
Do i need to get a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
Day 1 : Arrive Basel. Transfer to Interlaken. Stay 1 night.
Day 2: Interlaken to Grindelwald. Stay 1 night.
Day 3: - Half day trip from Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch
- Jungfraujoch to Interlaken OST
- Leaving Interlaken OST to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 9 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 25 Trains in Alps and UK