Or just the same as for the rest of Europe? I've read in a few places that you need something different in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 7 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 French election
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 20 mountain views near London
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Italy in 11 Days
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 Portugal by Train or Car?