Or just the same as for the rest of Europe? I've read in a few places that you need something different in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 2 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Switzerland in mid-April
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 sfo to europe
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 13 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 14 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Car rental leaving Rome
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 20 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 23 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Car Rental in Italy