Or just the same as for the rest of Europe? I've read in a few places that you need something different in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 16 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 19 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Local markets in Italy
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 Affordable French language course in France?
- 24 Abruzzo region
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?