Will my dryer work or do I need a electrical converter?
This question is for a visit to UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 2 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 3 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 4 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 5 Please suggest best itinerary
- 6 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 9 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 10 3 days with a Swindon base
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 14 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 17 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 18 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 19 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 20 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 25 cell phone companys