Traveling with my family of 4 in March of next year, and trying to decide if on our Edinburgh/London/Paris trip we should fly from Edinburgh to Paris, then hit London on the last part of our stay. I can get a really cheap one way flight on British Airways, with a stop in London... but it has only a one hour layover. Will we have to go through customs in that hour?
Do I have to go through customs in London if I fly from Edinburgh to Paris?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station