Traveling with my family of 4 in March of next year, and trying to decide if on our Edinburgh/London/Paris trip we should fly from Edinburgh to Paris, then hit London on the last part of our stay. I can get a really cheap one way flight on British Airways, with a stop in London... but it has only a one hour layover. Will we have to go through customs in that hour?
Do I have to go through customs in London if I fly from Edinburgh to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 London restaurants
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 Istanbul water
- 13 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 14 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 15 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 16 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 17 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 18 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 21 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 22 Day Trips from Nice
- 23 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 24 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 25 Madrid: City Views