Do the hotels in Italy and Greece supply toiletries such as shampoo and soap as most hotels in the USA do? I know that they don't usually provide a "washrag", but not sure about the shampoo/soap. One less thing to pack if they do. Thanks.
Do hotels in Italy supply toiletries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets France and Spain
- 2 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 7 Travel services for Spain
- 8 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 9 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 12 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 13 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 14 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 15 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 16 Napoli logistics
- 17 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Tax refund in France
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 24 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 25 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!