Do you really speak English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portugese, Irish, Serbo-Croatian, Polish, etc. or do you speak your homeland's country's language and know some of a foreign language.
Do Europeans really speak many languages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 italy
- 4 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 5 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Santorini
- 8 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 9 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 How do you find French food?
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 airport hold baggage
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 21 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 22 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 25 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona