Do I have to validate my ticket when I get on the bus in Paris? Will buy a carnet of tickets from a tabac for the week.
Do Bus Tickets Have To Be Validated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Spain tips beyond safety
- 5 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 10 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 17 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Prague flea markets
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 25 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia