Do I have to validate my ticket when I get on the bus in Paris? Will buy a carnet of tickets from a tabac for the week.
Do Bus Tickets Have To Be Validated?
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 8 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 9 What is the best food in France?
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 18 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 21 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 Tennyson Home
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Where to stay in London in July