Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 9 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 16 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Spain and South of France
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?