Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 4 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 5 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 10 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 11 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 12 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 13 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 14 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 15 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 18 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Coastal Denmark
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?