Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 2 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 3 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 8 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 9 Akrotiri Tours
- 10 Walking in Oslo
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 16 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 19 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 20 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 21 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 22 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 23 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 24 Venice - boats on canals
- 25 ITALY