Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 2 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Electrical Power Conversion
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 20 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?