Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 2 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 3 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 4 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 5 Palace of the Popes
- 6 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 7 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 8 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 10 Using ITALIARAIL for booking reservations
- 11 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 12 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 13 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 14 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 15 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 16 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 17 Santorini for three nights
- 18 Cycling in France
- 19 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Ideas for a family holiday on Cote d´Azur ( near St Tropez)
- 22 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 23 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 24 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?