Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 2 Our Paris plans
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 5 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 8 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 9 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 10 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 11 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 12 Northern Germany
- 13 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 14 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 15 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 16 St. Petersburg plus
- 17 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 18 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 19 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 20 Hotels in Barcelona
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 23 Barcelona Itinerary
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 Bath or Exeter
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?