Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Trip Ideas
- 25 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?