Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 8 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 12 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 15 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 16 Scotland in December
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 25 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?