Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 2 Hello everyone from Ukraine!
- 3 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 4 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 5 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 6 First timers to Italy
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 9 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Seville Itinerary
- 17 Train questions for Switzerland
- 18 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 22 Portugal or Croatia
- 23 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 24 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?