Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 Berlin
- 14 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 15 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 16 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 17 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 18 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 19 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?