Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 9 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Ireland Southwest
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 19 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 20 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?