Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in France by train
- 2 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 American electrical gadgets
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 7 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 8 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 9 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 seven days in Portugal
- 12 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 13 Eating in France-two new books
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Spain tips beyond safety
- 17 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 I need a haircut
- 20 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 23 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 24 1 week in Croatia
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY