Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 2 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Small town near Grenada?
- 6 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 7 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 8 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Rome Rental Car
- 11 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 12 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 13 Berlin restaurant recs
- 14 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 19 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Slovakia day trip
- 22 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 23 Italy for the first time
- 24 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 25 Budapest on a budget
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?