Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayeux and environs
- 2 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 3 Best way to see Croatia?
- 4 Rome For 2 days
- 5 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 6 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 7 Camino Redux
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 10 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 11 The highlands
- 12 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 15 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 16 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 17 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 18 Vienna to Bratislava
- 19 Amalie/Rome
- 20 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Venice at Christmas
- 22 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 23 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 24 Berlin to Barcelona
- 25 countries to visit in October and November
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?