Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Scotland
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 16 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 17 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -