Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 13 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 14 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 When to Visit Scotland
- 20 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 23 Trains in Alps and UK
- 24 CDG airport and connection time
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?