Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Acropolis Athens
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?