Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 France, UK and Ireland
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 French theater in Paris
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?