Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?