Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?