Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 B&B in Ireland
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 13 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Alitala
- 16 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 17 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 22 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?