Will be traveling to Odessa in July with 6 hours in Vienna. Cruise will be from Odessa to Sevastapol to Kiev. Would appreciate any suggestions on how to spend the time in Vienna and any tips to finding our way around in the airport. Would also appreciate any tips on our river cruise and things we should look out for along the way. TIA
Dnieper River Cruise Ukraine w/6 hour layover in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 3 Authentic czech food
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 8 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 12 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin