I remember reading somewhere about a picnic knife / pocket knife kind of thing that was described as a "uniquely French" or something along those lines.
Anyone know what I am talking about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 2 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 3 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 4 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/bisou-ageless-moisturizer
- 5 Croatia in 16 days
- 6 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 10 Yummy Swiss bites
- 11 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 3 Wake-up calls
- 14 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 15 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 16 Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 18 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 19 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 22 Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 2 London theatre recommendations