This is lighter fare...
I'm about to head off to London and Spain for my first trips to each of those destinations. What are the cool/tasty/unique cocktails I shouldn't miss in the pubs and clubs?
I'm not much of a beer drinker, btw, but will try anything of unusual merit!
I'm also sort of a lightweight and am into the vodka and gin types of concoctions more than the liqueurs (sp?), but again, I'll try anything as long as it's locally recommended.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 waeva awebawe aweawe
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Stu Tower
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 YIKES!
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 14 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 15 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Labor Day in Paris
- 18 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 24 Almalfi
- 25 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona