This is lighter fare...
I'm about to head off to London and Spain for my first trips to each of those destinations. What are the cool/tasty/unique cocktails I shouldn't miss in the pubs and clubs?
I'm not much of a beer drinker, btw, but will try anything of unusual merit!
I'm also sort of a lightweight and am into the vodka and gin types of concoctions more than the liqueurs (sp?), but again, I'll try anything as long as it's locally recommended.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE Install CONTACTs MCAFEE Technical Care
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days