Help! I am trying to plan my trip to France. We can fly into Marseilles and rent a car for our week in Provence. Then take a train to Paris for three days. Then fly out of Paris. Or Fly into Paris and rent a car to go to Provence for our first week.Then drive back to Paris and fly out of there. Difference in cost- $200 per person. How far from Paris to Provence? Internet site with a map that tells miles between and routes? Suggestions, please! Thanks in advance!!
Distance from Paris to Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Street food in Turkey
- 6 Dublin Hostels
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Spain Questions
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Mont St Michel
- 20 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 21 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 22 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Avignon to London?