I will be flying in to Glasgow from Germany and from there taking a train to Edinburgh. I have booked the flight already - it arrives at 8:40 in the evening. What I'm wondering is how far apart are the airport and the main train station? I'd like to book my train tickets ahead of time but without knowing how long it will take to get there, its really hard to do!
If anyone could provide me any information as to how long I could expect it to take to get from the Glasgow airport to the main train station and HOW I can do this, I would much appreciate it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 2 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 3 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 4 Italy trains question
- 5 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 6 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 7 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 10 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 11 Iceland in July
- 12 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 13 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 14 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 15 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 18 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 19 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 20 Le Marche, Italy
- 21 Seville Itinerary
- 22 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 23 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 24 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 25 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
Distance between airport and main train station in Glasgow?