I will be flying in to Glasgow from Germany and from there taking a train to Edinburgh. I have booked the flight already - it arrives at 8:40 in the evening. What I'm wondering is how far apart are the airport and the main train station? I'd like to book my train tickets ahead of time but without knowing how long it will take to get there, its really hard to do!
If anyone could provide me any information as to how long I could expect it to take to get from the Glasgow airport to the main train station and HOW I can do this, I would much appreciate it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 9 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 13 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 23 Retiring to Southern France
- 24 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
Distance between airport and main train station in Glasgow?