I will be flying in to Glasgow from Germany and from there taking a train to Edinburgh. I have booked the flight already - it arrives at 8:40 in the evening. What I'm wondering is how far apart are the airport and the main train station? I'd like to book my train tickets ahead of time but without knowing how long it will take to get there, its really hard to do!
If anyone could provide me any information as to how long I could expect it to take to get from the Glasgow airport to the main train station and HOW I can do this, I would much appreciate it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 7 Globus Iberian Tour
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 Budapest Card
- 12 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 13 UK in May and June
- 14 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 15 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 16 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 19 Bath/Cotswolds
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Italy travel plan help
- 25 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
Distance between airport and main train station in Glasgow?