I will be flying in to Glasgow from Germany and from there taking a train to Edinburgh. I have booked the flight already - it arrives at 8:40 in the evening. What I'm wondering is how far apart are the airport and the main train station? I'd like to book my train tickets ahead of time but without knowing how long it will take to get there, its really hard to do!
If anyone could provide me any information as to how long I could expect it to take to get from the Glasgow airport to the main train station and HOW I can do this, I would much appreciate it. Thanks!
Distance between airport and main train station in Glasgow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 3 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 8 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Advice please...
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Ireland Bus tours
- 14 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 15 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 16 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 17 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 18 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 21 Athens Marathon
- 22 Paris before xmas or after
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days