I will be flying in to Glasgow from Germany and from there taking a train to Edinburgh. I have booked the flight already - it arrives at 8:40 in the evening. What I'm wondering is how far apart are the airport and the main train station? I'd like to book my train tickets ahead of time but without knowing how long it will take to get there, its really hard to do!
If anyone could provide me any information as to how long I could expect it to take to get from the Glasgow airport to the main train station and HOW I can do this, I would much appreciate it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 5 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 6 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 7 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 8 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 14 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Croatia Itenerary
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 19 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 20 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 21 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 22 Bandol port of call
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 August
- 25 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
Distance between airport and main train station in Glasgow?