My family and I are traveling to Crete June 22 to June 27th and intend to rent a car during that time period. But we will be leaving Crete or Santorini via one of the ferries. We'd be returning the car to the airport rental company, but the ferries leave relatively early in the day. I'm concerned about the time and distance between the airport and seaport. Are they close to each other? Should I expect to use a cab and if so, how much time should I allow myself for the travel between the two locations? Any other tips on using the car rentals and ferries would also be appreciated.
Distance and time from the Crete airport to Crete Seaport?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Ireland in a week
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?