My family and I are traveling to Crete June 22 to June 27th and intend to rent a car during that time period. But we will be leaving Crete or Santorini via one of the ferries. We'd be returning the car to the airport rental company, but the ferries leave relatively early in the day. I'm concerned about the time and distance between the airport and seaport. Are they close to each other? Should I expect to use a cab and if so, how much time should I allow myself for the travel between the two locations? Any other tips on using the car rentals and ferries would also be appreciated.
Distance and time from the Crete airport to Crete Seaport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 5 Getting cash in Spain
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 10 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 13 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 14 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 15 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 10 days in England
- 24 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 25 Italy things to do?