My family and I are traveling to Crete June 22 to June 27th and intend to rent a car during that time period. But we will be leaving Crete or Santorini via one of the ferries. We'd be returning the car to the airport rental company, but the ferries leave relatively early in the day. I'm concerned about the time and distance between the airport and seaport. Are they close to each other? Should I expect to use a cab and if so, how much time should I allow myself for the travel between the two locations? Any other tips on using the car rentals and ferries would also be appreciated.
Distance and time from the Crete airport to Crete Seaport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Prebook B&Bs
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Gite and/or agritourism
- 12 20 days in Germany
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 20 Athens/Istanbul March
- 21 French open
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Azores
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration