Anyone know anything about buying a disposable cell phone for use in Europe? I will be in Ireland for a week in April and then another trip to Italy and Greece in June for 3 weeks. Where do you buy them? What do they cost? How much per call? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
Disposable cell phone in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 5 Dresden or Leipzig
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 10 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 17 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 18 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 21 20 days in Germany
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 Rome---August and September
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS