I will be traveling to Paris in May and planning a day at Disneyland Paris. I already have passes for the park. I now need transportation. I am staying in a hotel near Notre Dame. Without hiring a personal shuttle, what's the best, inexpensive way to get to Disneyland Paris and back to my hotel that evening?
Disneyland Paris transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 So much to do, so little time!
- 3 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 4 the best of italy?
- 5 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 6 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 7 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 8 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 9 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 12 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 13 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 14 Best data sim
- 15 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 16 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 17 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 18 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 19 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 20 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 21 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 24 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 25 Andalucía Spring 2015