I will be traveling to Paris in May and planning a day at Disneyland Paris. I already have passes for the park. I now need transportation. I am staying in a hotel near Notre Dame. Without hiring a personal shuttle, what's the best, inexpensive way to get to Disneyland Paris and back to my hotel that evening?
Disneyland Paris transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 5 Observations About Paris
- 4 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 12 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 Schengen Visa Rules
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 24 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia