My friends and I are planning to visit Paris next spring (end of April). We will be there for 3 days (Saturday-Monday) and this is our first trip to Paris.
Is it okay if we go to Disneyland on Sunday? Is it really crowded (long queue etc etc).
At first, we plan to go on Monday but unfortunately, we need to catch up a night train to Milan on Monday, 8pm. I'm afraid it will be a bit rush for us if we go to Disneyland on Monday.
Since most of Paris shops are closed on Sunday (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too sure, heard this from some people), I I think Sunday is better than Saturday for Disneyland.
Hope you all can advice me on this. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Corfu
- 19 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"