My friends and I are planning to visit Paris next spring (end of April). We will be there for 3 days (Saturday-Monday) and this is our first trip to Paris.
Is it okay if we go to Disneyland on Sunday? Is it really crowded (long queue etc etc).
At first, we plan to go on Monday but unfortunately, we need to catch up a night train to Milan on Monday, 8pm. I'm afraid it will be a bit rush for us if we go to Disneyland on Monday.
Since most of Paris shops are closed on Sunday (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too sure, heard this from some people), I I think Sunday is better than Saturday for Disneyland.
Hope you all can advice me on this. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advance tickets?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Public Transportation in England
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 K-Day
- 12 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 17 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)