My friends and I are planning to visit Paris next spring (end of April). We will be there for 3 days (Saturday-Monday) and this is our first trip to Paris.
Is it okay if we go to Disneyland on Sunday? Is it really crowded (long queue etc etc).
At first, we plan to go on Monday but unfortunately, we need to catch up a night train to Milan on Monday, 8pm. I'm afraid it will be a bit rush for us if we go to Disneyland on Monday.
Since most of Paris shops are closed on Sunday (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too sure, heard this from some people), I I think Sunday is better than Saturday for Disneyland.
Hope you all can advice me on this. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon trip report
- 2 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 3 Ireland in April
- 4 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 8 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 12 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 13 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 18 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 Tour of Northern Italy
- 21 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 22 Germany in December Trip Report
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?