My friends and I are planning to visit Paris next spring (end of April). We will be there for 3 days (Saturday-Monday) and this is our first trip to Paris.
Is it okay if we go to Disneyland on Sunday? Is it really crowded (long queue etc etc).
At first, we plan to go on Monday but unfortunately, we need to catch up a night train to Milan on Monday, 8pm. I'm afraid it will be a bit rush for us if we go to Disneyland on Monday.
Since most of Paris shops are closed on Sunday (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too sure, heard this from some people), I I think Sunday is better than Saturday for Disneyland.
Hope you all can advice me on this. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Happy birthday ATM
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Keukenhof in May?
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Insurance on rental car options
- 16 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.