My friends and I are planning to visit Paris next spring (end of April). We will be there for 3 days (Saturday-Monday) and this is our first trip to Paris.
Is it okay if we go to Disneyland on Sunday? Is it really crowded (long queue etc etc).
At first, we plan to go on Monday but unfortunately, we need to catch up a night train to Milan on Monday, 8pm. I'm afraid it will be a bit rush for us if we go to Disneyland on Monday.
Since most of Paris shops are closed on Sunday (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too sure, heard this from some people), I I think Sunday is better than Saturday for Disneyland.
Hope you all can advice me on this. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Greek fuel cost
- 5 VRBO South Kensington
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 16 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time