My friends and I are planning to visit Paris next spring (end of April). We will be there for 3 days (Saturday-Monday) and this is our first trip to Paris.
Is it okay if we go to Disneyland on Sunday? Is it really crowded (long queue etc etc).
At first, we plan to go on Monday but unfortunately, we need to catch up a night train to Milan on Monday, 8pm. I'm afraid it will be a bit rush for us if we go to Disneyland on Monday.
Since most of Paris shops are closed on Sunday (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too sure, heard this from some people), I I think Sunday is better than Saturday for Disneyland.
Hope you all can advice me on this. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Budapest Card
- 4 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 8 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Bath/Cotswolds
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport