My friends and I will be visiting Disney Paris in Nov of 2018 (15-17) and I have been looking at different prices and options for tickets. It would seem that for us an annual passport would be the best option as it is cheaper than a 3 day ticket (park hopper) and provides the discount on merchandise.
The cheapest option, the classic passport, has a restriction that it can not be used for two days following its purchase. As we intend to visit for 3 days In a row this option does not seem to be viable HOWEVER...I have read that it is a good idea to check the Disney store near champs elyseese to see what they offer for ticket discounts.
We will be in Paris for 6 days prior to heading to Disney so my question is:
1. Does anyone know if you are able to purchase an annual passport at the Disney store location? And
2. If yes, am I right in assuming that as long as it is purchased 2 days before heading to Disney we would have fulfilled the restriction?
thank you in advance for any information you can provide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 11 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 15 Iceland rental camper company
- 16 southeast sicily town as home base
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 19 Chania
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 22 Spanish food - not that special?
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages