My friends and I will be visiting Disney Paris in Nov of 2018 (15-17) and I have been looking at different prices and options for tickets. It would seem that for us an annual passport would be the best option as it is cheaper than a 3 day ticket (park hopper) and provides the discount on merchandise.
The cheapest option, the classic passport, has a restriction that it can not be used for two days following its purchase. As we intend to visit for 3 days In a row this option does not seem to be viable HOWEVER...I have read that it is a good idea to check the Disney store near champs elyseese to see what they offer for ticket discounts.
We will be in Paris for 6 days prior to heading to Disney so my question is:
1. Does anyone know if you are able to purchase an annual passport at the Disney store location? And
2. If yes, am I right in assuming that as long as it is purchased 2 days before heading to Disney we would have fulfilled the restriction?
thank you in advance for any information you can provide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Chania
- 9 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 10 Car rental in Santorini port
- 11 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 15 renting a car in greece
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning