We will be in Paris from 12/15-21 with 3 small children age 6,3 and 5 months. We want to take them to Disney for a day but wondered if its too cold?
Disney Paris in December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 2 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 caroline_venezia
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 14 malaga to madrid train ?
- 15 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 16 Museums in Berlin
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 Lake Como transportation questions
- 19 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Portugal in January
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 23 By train to and out of Prague
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews