I hear there is a castle in Germany of which they made a replica which is what we know now as the Magic Kingdom at Disney World. Does any one know where this castle can be found and what the real name is?
Disney Castle in Germany???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 British drivers
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 24 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.