I hear there is a castle in Germany of which they made a replica which is what we know now as the Magic Kingdom at Disney World. Does any one know where this castle can be found and what the real name is?
Disney Castle in Germany???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 2 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 3 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 6 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 11 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 12 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 13 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Porto to Lisbon
- 18 How much time in Lisbon?
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen