With the dollar falling daily against the Euro, does anyone have any tips or advice on saving money while in Germany?
Are there any discounts or bargains out there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cork or Galway?
- 2 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 3 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 One quick week -- where in France?
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 11 Girona and Besalau
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 14 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 15 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 16 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 17 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Brugge or Ghent?
- 22 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 23 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 24 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 25 Budapest on a budget