With the dollar falling daily against the Euro, does anyone have any tips or advice on saving money while in Germany?
Are there any discounts or bargains out there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 2 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 3 Which area to stay in London
- 4 Scotland - We're Here!
- 5 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 6 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Madrid food advice needed
- 9 Need help in completing trip details
- 10 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Split to Hvar
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 17 Algarve - is it for me?
- 18 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 19 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 20 Itinery help Crete
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May