I will be arriving into Paris(CDG) in July and staying at the Best Western Paris Airport Hotel at 1 Allee du Verger. There is a free shuttle that drops you off at the hotel. I am told that it is very difficult to find the pick up location at the airport for this shuttle. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of the location and how to get there or would it be easier to take a taxis?
Directions to free shuttle bus CDG airport?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Apartments in Rome
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 12 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 24 rent car / Munich
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris