Need some help here to complete my trip plaining.
Depart from KLIA (Malaysia) and arrive in Paris, CDG and take another flight to Venice for a couple of nights and plan to go to London after that. My return flight from venice will be in the afternoon and ETA is 1500H and I want to be in London before night to search for my hotel (1st trip to London).
Are there any direct trains depart from Paris, CDG instead of Gare Du Nord to London?.
I have checked a few websites ie. eurostar and TGV. Eurostar depart from Gare Du Nord which I try to avoid this as I am afraid I can't catch the train (have to do advanve booking via internet with the fixed time). TGV website didn't allowed me to book as my country is not in the list.
direct train from Paris, CDG to London
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 13 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 14 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 Moving to Spain
- 17 Drive Rome Florence
- 18 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 19 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 20 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 24 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 25 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today