Is there direct train from all 5 villages to Milan ? when i go website of trainitalia the departure city does not have Monterosso?
Or i can stay in La Spezia or Levanto and does those places have direct train to MIlan ?
( i will be coming from Rome, drop car at La Spezia)
direct train from cing terre to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 3 Transport in Venice
- 4 England & Scotland in April
- 5 How to structure this trip?
- 6 Wengen to Torino?
- 7 When to go to Sicily
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 11 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 12 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 13 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 14 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 15 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 16 Prebook B&Bs
- 17 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 18 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 19 Lakes District UK
- 20 Rome Areas to stay
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 24 Italy - Month of July
- 25 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR