Is there direct train from all 5 villages to Milan ? when i go website of trainitalia the departure city does not have Monterosso?
Or i can stay in La Spezia or Levanto and does those places have direct train to MIlan ?
( i will be coming from Rome, drop car at La Spezia)
direct train from cing terre to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 4 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 Italian Lakes
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 10 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 11 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 12 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 15 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 20 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Trains in Europe