Is there direct train from all 5 villages to Milan ? when i go website of trainitalia the departure city does not have Monterosso?
Or i can stay in La Spezia or Levanto and does those places have direct train to MIlan ?
( i will be coming from Rome, drop car at La Spezia)
direct train from cing terre to Milan
- 1 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 2 Barcelona day trips
- 3 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 4 Montepulciano faves
- 5 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 6 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 8 Cuenca or Toledo
- 9 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 10 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 11 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 12 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 13 Paris trip report
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 16 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 22 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 23 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 24 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 25 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.