Is there direct train from all 5 villages to Milan ? when i go website of trainitalia the departure city does not have Monterosso?
Or i can stay in La Spezia or Levanto and does those places have direct train to MIlan ?
( i will be coming from Rome, drop car at La Spezia)
direct train from cing terre to Milan
- 1 Car rental
- 2 France in 7 days
- 3 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 6 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 7 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 8 Istanbul in April
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 12 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 13 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 14 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 15 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 16 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 17 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 18 Tour-Free Travel
- 19 Parking in Reykjavik
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 22 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 23 Paris Recommendations
- 24 Rhine River Intinerary
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary