Is there direct train from all 5 villages to Milan ? when i go website of trainitalia the departure city does not have Monterosso?
Or i can stay in La Spezia or Levanto and does those places have direct train to MIlan ?
( i will be coming from Rome, drop car at La Spezia)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 Trains France/Switzerland
- 4 Is Venice overrated?
- 5 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 6 Belgian airports
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 9 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 10 Greece Travel Advice
- 11 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 12 European Championship
- 13 Lake Garda- Italy
- 14 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 15 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 18 Brussels Airport
- 19 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 20 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!