On our drive back to Rome from Florence we'd like to stop for dinner in the Tuscany countryside, preferably in a small town rather than a bigger city like Lucca or Siena. From some travel guides I've gotten the towns: Artimino, Camaldoli, Cortona, Montepulciano, Pinza and Volterra. Can you recommend any one of these places (based on food, scenery, aesthetics) over the others, or perhaps another town that you've enjoyed? Please and thank you.
Dinner in Tuscany: Which Town?
- 1 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 4 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 5 Train tickets
- 6 Four Days in Seville
- 7 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 8 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 11 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 12 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 13 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 14 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 16 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 17 semi escorted tours
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 20 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 21 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 22 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 25 Parking in Florence, Italy