We're heading to Madrid in a few days and then will make our way to León and O'Cebreiro to start our Camino(I'm super excited!!). Anyway, was just discussing with DH where to go for dinner in Madrid and we would love to sample some place new, not the usual Botin or Posada de la Villa. I love suckling pig but recently read in another thread that its not that good in Botin anymore. Any other recommendations for suckling pig? Any opinions about Casa Lucio (I think they do lamb not pig). Any suggestions for traditional type restaurants would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik