We're heading to Madrid in a few days and then will make our way to León and O'Cebreiro to start our Camino(I'm super excited!!). Anyway, was just discussing with DH where to go for dinner in Madrid and we would love to sample some place new, not the usual Botin or Posada de la Villa. I love suckling pig but recently read in another thread that its not that good in Botin anymore. Any other recommendations for suckling pig? Any opinions about Casa Lucio (I think they do lamb not pig). Any suggestions for traditional type restaurants would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/lash-rejuv/
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Montserrat Express
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?