We're heading to Madrid in a few days and then will make our way to León and O'Cebreiro to start our Camino(I'm super excited!!). Anyway, was just discussing with DH where to go for dinner in Madrid and we would love to sample some place new, not the usual Botin or Posada de la Villa. I love suckling pig but recently read in another thread that its not that good in Botin anymore. Any other recommendations for suckling pig? Any opinions about Casa Lucio (I think they do lamb not pig). Any suggestions for traditional type restaurants would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Milan trip
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 italy Cinque Terre
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 San Sebastián
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Northern Ireland ideas
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue