We're heading to Madrid in a few days and then will make our way to León and O'Cebreiro to start our Camino(I'm super excited!!). Anyway, was just discussing with DH where to go for dinner in Madrid and we would love to sample some place new, not the usual Botin or Posada de la Villa. I love suckling pig but recently read in another thread that its not that good in Botin anymore. Any other recommendations for suckling pig? Any opinions about Casa Lucio (I think they do lamb not pig). Any suggestions for traditional type restaurants would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Lake Como AREA questions
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report