We're going to be in paris in. September (was going to be in May but my husband got the flu.) anyway...
Is it possible in the least to go to Reims for late afternoon tasting and dinner and return to our hotel in st germain by bedtime? By train and without a car. If so, which crayere would you recommend and do any have on site restaurant? Or if this is an awful idea let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Scotland in 7 Days
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 15 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 16 Azores
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options