We're going to be in paris in. September (was going to be in May but my husband got the flu.) anyway...
Is it possible in the least to go to Reims for late afternoon tasting and dinner and return to our hotel in st germain by bedtime? By train and without a car. If so, which crayere would you recommend and do any have on site restaurant? Or if this is an awful idea let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 11 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Chania
- 23 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area