Our family will be traveling to London in September. One of the primary reasons for making this trip is to celebrate my parents' anniversary. They both love being on the water so I was thinking about surprising them with a dinner cruise on the Thames. When doing some research I saw that the prices were pretty high (coming to around $200 per person). I want to make this as nice of a night for them as possible so I am willing to pay on the upper end for this; however, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this at a more reasonable price. Anyone have a favorite company or service they would suggest? Or possibly know of any deals?
Dinner Cruise on the Thames
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 What to wear
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales