Our family will be traveling to London in September. One of the primary reasons for making this trip is to celebrate my parents' anniversary. They both love being on the water so I was thinking about surprising them with a dinner cruise on the Thames. When doing some research I saw that the prices were pretty high (coming to around $200 per person). I want to make this as nice of a night for them as possible so I am willing to pay on the upper end for this; however, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this at a more reasonable price. Anyone have a favorite company or service they would suggest? Or possibly know of any deals?
Dinner Cruise on the Thames
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice