Our family will be traveling to London in September. One of the primary reasons for making this trip is to celebrate my parents' anniversary. They both love being on the water so I was thinking about surprising them with a dinner cruise on the Thames. When doing some research I saw that the prices were pretty high (coming to around $200 per person). I want to make this as nice of a night for them as possible so I am willing to pay on the upper end for this; however, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this at a more reasonable price. Anyone have a favorite company or service they would suggest? Or possibly know of any deals?
Dinner Cruise on the Thames
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 3 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 London - Site List Triage -
- 7 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 8 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 14 Priceline for London hotels
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 Ireland itinerary
- 17 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 Istanbul Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 21 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?