Our family will be traveling to London in September. One of the primary reasons for making this trip is to celebrate my parents' anniversary. They both love being on the water so I was thinking about surprising them with a dinner cruise on the Thames. When doing some research I saw that the prices were pretty high (coming to around $200 per person). I want to make this as nice of a night for them as possible so I am willing to pay on the upper end for this; however, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this at a more reasonable price. Anyone have a favorite company or service they would suggest? Or possibly know of any deals?
Dinner Cruise on the Thames
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 17 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh