Our family will be traveling to London in September. One of the primary reasons for making this trip is to celebrate my parents' anniversary. They both love being on the water so I was thinking about surprising them with a dinner cruise on the Thames. When doing some research I saw that the prices were pretty high (coming to around $200 per person). I want to make this as nice of a night for them as possible so I am willing to pay on the upper end for this; however, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this at a more reasonable price. Anyone have a favorite company or service they would suggest? Or possibly know of any deals?
Dinner Cruise on the Thames
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 2 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 6 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 10 White Christmas
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Gtg San Antonio
- 15 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 16 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 17 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Wine tour from Verona?
- 21 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia