After so so long in the planning the countdown is on. I have booked myself a gondolia ride (with serenading!) on the evening I arrive, and now I want to have a plan for dinner. I don't mind splurging a little on a celebratory dinner if necessary - but would love somewhere memorable. Any ideas. The gondola mooring point is Santa Maria del Giglio Square but it doesn't necessarily have to be there. I have two nights by myself in Venice before my sister and b.I.l. arrive and am determined to be adventurous!! Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. Susan.
Dinner by myself in Venice - first night!
- 1 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 France: CDG to Beaune
- 4 Athens licensed tour guide
- 5 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 13 Visit to Russia - Money
- 14 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 15 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 Romania Apartment List
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 21 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 22 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 25 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?