Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini transportation
- 2 Touring Dover Castle
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover