Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is email@example.com. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 French open
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 tulips in the Netherland
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia