Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 8 2 weeks in Europe
- 9 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 17 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 22 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 23 Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?