Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 2 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 3 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 19 italy
- 20 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 21 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 22 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 25 FRANCE: SIM CARD