Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is email@example.com. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 2 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 White Christmas
- 5 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 6 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 Bodrum to instanbul
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 22 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.