Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 2 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 3 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 4 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 5 Day on the Rhine
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 12 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 13 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 14 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 15 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 16 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Top 5 choices from London
- 19 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 20 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 21 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Transportation in Paris
- 24 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 25 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay