Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is email@example.com. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 5 Majorca - where to stay?
- 6 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Dordogne in October
- 10 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 11 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Calling home from abroad
- 22 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento