Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 2 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 Night Train - Need help
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 White Villages base?
- 9 Traveling to France
- 10 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 11 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 12 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 13 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 14 using airbnb for the first time...
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 17 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 20 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 24 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 25 Three day visit to Loire Valley