Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 3 atm cards in Spain
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 weather in Veneto area in September
- 7 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 Cotswolds village base
- 10 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Rome?
- 12 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 13 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 22 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 23 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 24 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law