Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Mont St Michel
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 15 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 renting a car in Germany
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 25 Paris in April?