Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
- 1 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 2 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 Rome & Southern Italy
- 5 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 6 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 9 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 12 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 13 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 14 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 15 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 16 Paris trip report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 19 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 20 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 21 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 22 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 23 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 24 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro