Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is email@example.com. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 11 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 First time traveler to Ireland
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Dresden Train Station
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 25 Novels set in Greece