Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from December 23 through the 27th - suddenly all as a solo traveler. I'm staying at the Hotel Borg. Any suggestions where to go and what to do while still not feeling lonely or an outsider? I work out a lot, so I figure I would go for really long runs outside to check out the area (getting lost in the process is part of the fun). However, I do wonder about dining by myself all the time, and I would love to do do something "Christmassy" on Christmas Day, sharing at least part of the day with someone. Any suggestions? I'm male and pretty easy going just in case this factors into the equation. No matter what, this is going to be a great trip. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! - Scott
Dinner Buddy? Christmas in Iceland, Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 2 Berlin: evening dining
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 5 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 6 Immigration Procedures
- 7 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 8 In Paris on my own
- 9 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 10 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 11 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 14 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 19 Andalucia itinerary help
- 20 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Hotel in Paris
- 22 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 23 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 Belgium for 4 nights by train