Hello: I will be in Paris solo for a few days before joining my group. I would appreciate suggestions on small cafes and/or restaurants where I would feel comfortable eating by myself. I also don't what to spend alot on food. I am staying in the 12e near Gare de Lyon station, but will be venturing out on my own to Louvre area and also Latin Quarter for some walking tours. Thanks in advance. Gailellen
Dining solo - comfortably and relatively inexpensive - in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Norway Advice
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 12 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Voltage in UK and France
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Barcelona free tours??
- 18 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Tour ends in Rome
- 22 Pisa or Siena?
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Giverny in early October?
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?